Daviker may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/18.
Daviker is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will lawfully processed and stored in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Daviker is the Data Controller of your personal data, and we will only collect information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Our website contains several forms, and on submitting any of them, the information we collect can be a combination of any, or all, of the following:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your postcode
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
Use of Personal Data
We use the personal information that you share with us with to:
- Provide a personalised response to any requests you make
- Provide you with information about Daviker services we provide
- Obtain insight and gain market research
We may contact you from periodically, if you consented to this when submitting your personal data. This would be providing news or updates to our services. As we are committed to enabling you to choose to opt-out of receiving such information in future, any such communications will have a clear opt-out process.
Daviker will never collect sensitive information about you without your permission.
Transfer of Personal Data
If, for any reason, we plan to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will always obtain your express consent prior to doing so.
Sharing your Personal Data
Daviker will never sell your personal data to any third party.
Sharing Personal Data with Service Providers
Selected Service Providers may occasionally carry out functions on our behalf. This can include data Storage and Organisation and Data Processing. Any Service Providers that we share personal data with will be required to keep the data safe and process it only in accordance with the instruction of the Data Controller, Daviker.
Sharing Personal Data with Other Organisations
Daviker may share Personal Data with other organisations under the following circumstances:
- A public authority or law insists we must share the personal data;
- If we are required to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- to any other successors in title to our business.
Daviker will never share your personal data with anyone else unless you specifically ask us to.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain a copy of your personal data for 6 years from the point of collection, unless we shave received a request to remove it. After these 6 years, the data is securely destroyed.
What rights do you have?
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below and let us know what right you wish to exercise. In some circumstances, we may require proof of your ID.
- Rectification – Should any of the details we hold on you be incorrect, you have a right to request we rectify the error. Please contact us at the details above and we will rectify any errors.
- Right of Access – You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you..
- Right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your personal data. We will not erase your personal data if it is still required for the purpose for which it was collected or if we are legally obliged to continue processing your personal data. It is important to note if you exercise this right we will keep a copy or a record of your request as it is our legitimate interest to show that you have exercised this right.
- You also have the right to restriction of processing of your personal data and a right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority – The Supervisory Authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and you can complain to them if you are not happy with any aspects in relation to us processing your personal data. Their website is www.ico.org.uk
Daviker pride ourselves on our transparency. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues and we will do our best to resolve them.
With any personal data we hold, we like to ensure it is as accurate as possible. If any of the details we hold are inaccurate, please let us know so we can correct them.
If you have any questions about the personal data we collect, store and process, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by Telephone, Email, or Post, using the details below:
0800 458 2222
Write to us at
Data Protection Administrator
Daviker Limited, City View House, 5 Union Street, Ardwick, Manchester, M12 4JD